Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A quick note

I sincerely apologize for my absence, but I've been busy: new kittens, gardening, LMS gigs, hand surgery, more foster kittens, and more!

The new additions are fitting in great. Their names: Augustus Waters and Captain Raymond G. Fuzzypants. Old Braxton is getting used to them, I even catch them playing together occasionally.
Gus on the left, The Captain on the right

The garden is looking good, the chickens are keeping their lawn relatively mowed. The raspberries are starting to ripen (yum!).

I'm knitting away on another super-awesome project. but it's a gift for someone, so I can't say what it is. I did enter a sweater in the State Fair. Judging is next week. I'll be sure to let you know how I did. (not good, I'm sure - my seaming is sub-par).

The new fosters arrived yesterday: mom and 2 babies. Mom is super sweet and purrs like crazy as soon as you come in the room. The kittens are about 5 weeks old, and crazy! In fact, one of them is climbing my leg right now! Ouch! Gotta go!

No comments :