Sunday, January 11, 2015

Family

I have a big family. Not so much immediate family - just 1 sister and 2 parents. But my extended family is just that - extended. I think we counted 21 cousins. I don't think there has been a time when the entire clan has been together in one place. It will probably never happen.

I have a few cousins that I haven't seen in over a decade. I have a few cousins that I really don't even know, have only seen a couple of times. We are spread all over the country.

A couple of my cousins tried to plan a reunion, but things fell through. Even though I wasn't going to be able to go, I was still disappointed. We're going to try again - make some different plans. See if we can get it to stick this time. It's going to be a challenge, but I think I'm up to it.

And any cousins reading this - please comment with any ideas you might have!!


1 comment :

Unknown said...

Some where in Wisconsin would be good, a plane ticket for 6 isn't cheep. :)